Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Tag 2012

Hey everyone Today I decided to do the I <3 Fall Tag.















1. Favorite Fall Lip Product? Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie

2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish? I don't really have a favorite. I don't wear nail polish a lot.

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink/Food? I can't drink Coffee so I am gonna say their Pumpkin Bread.

4. Favorite Fall Candle? I would have to say a Pumpkin Scent.

5. Favorite Fall Scarf or Accessory? My scarf that has cheetah print and skulls on it. 

6. Haunted House, Haunted Hay Ride, or Haunted Corn Maze? I would pick Haunted Hay Ride 

7. Favorite Halloween Movie? Hocus Pocus

8. Favorite Candy to eat on Halloween? Airheads or Jollyranchers

9. What are you Dressing up as for Halloween? I am going as Red Riding Hood

10. What is your favorite thing about Fall? The cool air and the holidays. 

*I would love for everyone to do this Tag!*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment