Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Pretty Little Liars: Hanna's Wardrobe for Season 3A

Hey PLL Fans! So I decided to do a New Series where I show what the Girls wore throughout the first half of Season 3. I will show what they were wearing for each episode, If I like the Outfit and Where the pieces came from.

Episode 1 "It Happened that Night":
Here's what Hanna wore for "It Happen that Night.

This Outfit I really love the Dress.

Dress: Royal Underground
Jacket: BCBG
Shoes: BCBG
Earrings: Forever 21




Episode 2 "Blood is the New Black":
Hanna wore this in "Blood is the New Black"

This Outfit is okay but I do love the Pants.

Pants: Elizabeth and James
Tank: Mason 
Shoes: Aldo
Earrings: Urban Outfitters





Episode 3 "Kingdom of the Blind":
Here is what she wore in this Episode.

I actually like this Outfit very Girly.

Top: Topshop
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Shoes: Guess






Episode 4 "Birds of a Feather":
Here is what Hanna wore.

I personally wouldn't wear this to school.

Body Suit: American Apparel 
Shorts: Joie
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff




Episode 5 "That girl is Poison":
This is what she wore in this Episode.

Hanna was upset by Caleb so her Outfit was lacking Style.

Not exactly sure where this outfit came from....











Episode 6 "The Remains of A":
Hanna Wore this Dress.

I really love this dress and the shoes!

Dress: Zara
Shoes: Joan and David







Episode 7 "Crazy":
I love Hanna's Makeup!

I love her Outfit and her Color Blocking.

Top: Rebecca Minkoff
Jeans: DL1961
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Earrings: Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Rebecca Minkoff




Episode 8 "Stolen Kisses":
Here is what she wore....

Her Outfit is classy in this episode.

Tank: Vintage Havana
Skirt: Topshop
Boots: Guess
Tights: American Apparel
Cardigan: Emporio Armani 




Episode 9 "The Kahn Game":
Here is what she wore....

I really Love this Outfit on her!!!

Not sure where this Outfit came from....








Episode 10 "What Lies Beneath":
I really Love when she wears her hair straight.

I love this Outfit!!

Top: Karen Millen
Jeans: BDG at Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Report






Episode 11 "Single Fright Female":
Here is what Hanna wore....

I love the dress and the colors in it.

Not sure where it came from.....












Episode 12 "The Lady Killer":
Here is what she wore....

I really Love this Outfit. Red looks good on her.

Tank: BP
Shirt: Guess
Jeans: Resin 
Shoes: Co-Op
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff




*I hope Ya'll enjoyed this! I personally love Hanna's outfits she always dresses girly and classy*

Love,
CES <3




















No comments:

Post a Comment