Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: 9/4/2012 Creative Arts YC

Hey everyone so today I had Creative Arts for Young Children and this is what I wore....

Shirt: Got at my College Bookstore
Pants: No Boundaries 
Necklace: My Boyfriend gave me this
Bracelet: Forever 21
Flip Flops: O.P












Here is a closer look at the Necklace that my Boyfriend gave me. I really love it. It has gold in it. I am not really sure where he got it at.















This bag is from Earth Bound. I got it at my Local Mall for about $10 or $20. I really love it and I had it for about I think 2 or 3 years now.














*This is my Outfit for today!*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment