Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: 09/16/2012 Rainy Day in Texas

Hey! So it's been raining for the past couple of days now here in Texas, I think the weather is trying to get cooler!! I am so excited for Fall and Winter. So today I had to do some errands and this is what I wore.

I think the stains are Hair Dye :/

Jacket: Walmart
Tank: Victoria Secret in Hawaii
Tights: Melrose
Flats: Target











*Today I woke up at 9:40am me and my mom went to dollar tree and got glow stick and glitter. we want to make a fairy dust jar, if it turns out right I will do a DIY post on it. Then we went grocery shopping. Came home and ate and watched 21 Jumpstreet. Right now I am working on homework then has to put up clothes. Basically how my day is going right now. short vlog for ya'll.*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment