Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hair Products Haul: Garnier Fructis

Hey so I just got back from the Drugstore because I been wanting to buy the Fall Fight Shampoo and Conditioner because my hair falls out a lot. It's mostly when I take a shower and when I take it out of a ponytail. I am really praying that this will work and save my hair.

So this is what I bought today. I bought the Fall Fight Shampoo and Conditioner, Fall Fight Spray and the Morocco Oil from Garnier Fructis.

If you want I will do a Review on all these Products.













Here is a closer look at the Fall Fight Strand Saver Spray. Your suppose to spray it in then massage your roots afterwards.















Here is the Morocco Oil a closer look.

















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment