Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

What Face Cleansing Products Do I Use?

Hey!
So What Face Cleansing Products do I use? Well I thought I would share those Products with ya'll today....

Starting at the Left I have the Noxzema Triple Clean Cleanser and I use this as my heavy duty cleansing products for those days when my face has more acne on it. It works very well. Next is the Clean and Clear Morning Burst, I use this in the mornings because I am not a morning person and this helps wake me up. Last is the Freeman Peel-Off Mask in Cucumber. I use this product when I just want something refreshing on my face.











I use this Product when I am having my lazy days and I just don't feel like using those products above. This works just as good for me.















At the Left is the ELF Zit Zapper and the Garnier Anti-Puff Roller for Under-eyes.















Last is these Face Cleansing packages. The two on the left are from Claire's and the right ones are samples from Biore.
















*These Products are the ones that I use to clean my face on a daily basis.*

Love,
CES <3

2 comments:

  1. I have use all the first product in the first picture.Expect the Noxzema wash but I do use something from that brand its these pads that when I have a pimple I use them on the pimple and they work very well but it burns but I guess it suppose because I am putting in a affected skin area.

    I love the clean and clear wash I been wanting to buy the new ones that came out like a long time ago.The freeman mask works good too.I love to peel it off.I also use the face mask in the last pic they smell great!Have you used the chocolate one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't use the Chocolate one it makes me sick even the smell and taste :( I know horrible right? I hate it.

    ReplyDelete