Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What Book am I currently Reading and What Books I am Buying Next!

Hey! I thought I would switch it up a little today since lately I been doing Pretty Little Liars Blog Posts. So today I wanna share what book I am currently reading and what books I plan to buy next.

Currently Reading: Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
I am not that far into the book yet I think I am only on Chapter 6 or 7 right now. I wanted to give this book a try because I love reading about mermaids.














What Books I am Buying Next:


*House of Night Series book 2
I read the first book already and I loved it. I really wanna know what is going to happen next!















*Hunger Games Trilogy Book 3
I am currently gonna start reading the 2nd book after I finish the Lost Voices.















*Pretty Little Liars Series book 6
This is the next book that I need to read in the Series.

















Love,
CES <3

3 comments:

  1. My sister started reading lost voices but hasn't finish it.She thought it was sort of werid.

    I read the house of night series and I gave up on book 5 I think it got so boring.I hope you enjoy the rest of the series

    Now pretty little liars is a great series I can't wait to read the last book that came out I think it number 11.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I do have a Goodreads account!!

    ReplyDelete