Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Outfit Of The Day:5/3/2012

Hey!
Today I have a Outfit Of The Day. Today I had Speech in the morning then I had to walk a couple of miles to get over to the Child Development Center so I can do Lab hours which all are done now! Then tonight I just got back from class.
This is my Outfit.
Just something casual and simple.

Shirt: Yom_Yom (Target or Walmart)


Dark Washed Skinny Jeans: L.E.I


Peace Necklace: Walmart


























These are the shoes I decided to wear today since I was gonna be doing a lot of walking today.

Shoes: Ed Hardy Brand


I got these shoes at my Local Mall but I can't remember what store though. I have had these shoes for about 3 or 4 years now.










This is the purse that I use on a Daily Basis.

Purse: Walmart




























This is my Face Makeup that I used today.
















This is the Eye Makeup that I used for today.
















Today I went for a very natural but classic look. I used a skin tone eye shadow. Black eye liner which I hadn't used in a while and Mascara.


















This is the Lip Combo that I used for my Natural but Classic look.

Lip Products:  ELF $1 Lipstick in Seductive and Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart


The ELF lipstick is a red tone color and is matte on my lips. I forgot how much I really love this color on my lips. I put the Revlon Lip Butter on top for just a bit more color.









This is how my makeup turned out for today. This is my natural but classic look.



















I was modeling for the camera lol
















I just had my hair up in a pony tail today with my bangs held back with a headband.















I was just relaxing on my bed till I had class.
















While I was waiting on my ride the Sun was setting before me and it was so beautiful. The sky was pink and orange. It was just so pretty to watch.
















*I hope you had a great day! How was the weather in your state? Mine was in the 90's today!*

Love,
CES <3

2 comments: