Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 2012 Health Update

Hey Guys!
I just wanted to update ya'll on how my Health has been for this Month.

I been mostly having headaches and back pains for all of this month which is really annoying because I hate when my head hurts. I do suffer from chronic headaches and migraines so I mostly just have to take medicine all the time. I had also went to see the doctor this month about my back and he told me to exercise more and that they are certain exercise moves that can help my back. I really hope these work....

Anyways other than my head and my back I been pretty good. My bladder hasn't bothered me that much except now that I am on my monthly women thing. Ugh :/ Sometimes I hate being girl. I am pretty sure that I am not the only one though lol But my periods haven't been that bad after I take medicine because the medicine that my bladder doctor prescribed me really helps for my cramping and the pain that I get during my periods.

This is all I got!

Love,
CES <3

1 comment:

  1. I get migraines a lot too, they suck. Hopefully the back exercises will help you!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete