Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Outfit Of The Day:4/24/2012

Hey!
Today I had my Speech class in the morning then I did 2 hours of Lab then I had class at night.
Just something Casual. I usually dress pretty casual unless I feel like dressing up or have to.




Shirt: Almost Famous











Skinny Jeans: Mossimo Supply CO.


Flats: CIRCO


























Necklace: Hot Topic
































This is the Face Makeup that I wore today. Basically my Everyday Face Makeup Routine.















This is my Eye Makeup that I wore today. Today I wore a Bronze Eye look with Purple Eye Liner.








This is what it looks like. I liked how it turned out!

















This is the ELF Lip Balm. Very smooth and hydrating. Also has SPF in it.
















It was such a Beautiful Day!!!
















Waiting for Class to start.
















*Hope you had a Nice day! Mine went by very slow.*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment