Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: 4/5/2012

Hey!
Yes, Another Outfit of the Day post. I am glad that I can start doing these more often now. Today I had Speech in the Morning and Lab at 3pm and after that I have Class tonight. Today has been very Hot and Sunny. Been a Nice here in Texas.

Ignore my eyes, I was looking down at the Camera.

TankTop: Melrose


Cardigan: Family Dollar Store


Necklace: Local Mall in Hawaii


Skinny Jeans: Target
















Sandles: Melrose


Nail Polish: It's same as Yesterday color. It's Claire's Mood Nail Polish in Pink. It was $5.00


























No Makeup today. Just all natural.
































Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment