Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Did You Know:Stress is a good thing sometimes

Hey! The other day I was on Amazon looking at free books for my Kindle when I came across a book called "Stress Proof Your Life." I have been under a lot of stress lately and just thought I should read this book plus it was free. Anyways It's about how to find things to relieve the stress that you have in your life. It's really interesting so far. I started reading it today while I was waiting on my ride to show up.











So I came across a chapter that said Stress could be a good thing and a bad thing. I found this interesting and I didn't know about stress being a good thing. I wanna share how stress can be a good thing.


*Stress keeps you young=Your adrenal glands produce a hormone called DHEA. It stimulates a younger looking appearance.

*Stress makes you smart=DHEA makes your mind sharper. Chronic stress though makes you forget things.

*Stress lifts your mood=It fores you to makes decisions and to take responsibility. Recent Study found that small doses of the stress hormone Cortisol protect some people against depression.

*Stress improve your sex life=It is said that low levels of stress are linked to control of sex drive.

*Stress keeps you alive=People under regular pressure tend to take better control of their life.

Hope you found this interesting as I did. Please check out this book, again it's called "Stress Proof Your Life." I found it for free on Kindle in Amazon.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment