Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

April Favorites:2012

Hey Everyone, It's time for April Favorites since April is almost over. I can't believe how fast these months are going by so quickly. I have 2 more weeks of this semester of college and I am so glad! Anyways here is what I been loving for the Month of April.

Beauty and Fashion Favorites:


1. CoverGirl trublend Foundation in #1 Ivory 405
I been using this a lot lately. Usually I don't wear Foundation because it's heavy, too much oil on my skin and always makes me look orange but this Product is really good. It doesn't make my face look orange at all. I am just really pale so it's hard to find foundations that don't make me look orange. It actually works well to blend in with your natural skin tone. The only thing I wish this had was Sunscreen with SPF in it.










2. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal
This has been in my Favorites for a while now. I just love it! I am really pale so this puts a natural color on my face. It makes me look glowing in some way. The color is very natural and is not to bright unless you keep putting more product on your cheeks. It is very Light weight and blendable.






3. NYC Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in White
I been using a White eyeliner a lot this month. I am just needing something to brighten my eyes up. This really helps!















4. CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm in Coral
I have been really loving these Gloss Balms lately. They are very smooth on your lips and has SPF 15. The color I been using on my Lips this month is Coral.














5. Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel in Mambo Melon
I really Love this Color! I been wearing this all month and it stays for so long. The color is very pretty and perfect for spring.









6. Clearasil Daily Clear Daily Pore Cleansing Pads
This really helps my face because I haven't had much breakouts with using this. It is a little oily though so just a warning on that but I still love this product.








7. Clean and Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Scrub
I really love this product and it smells so good! It helps clean my face from dirt and it is oil free which is good for me because my face is oily. Also it helps wake me up in the morning because I am not a morning person at all.












Non-Beauty Favorites:


1. Favorite Movie- Hunger Games
I Love this Movie!!! I am reading the book now and I am just obsessed with this.















2. Favorite TV Show- Vampire Diaries
I love this Show! I wish I was Elena because I would date Damon ;)















3. Favorite Celebrity Crush- Ryan Reynolds
Ryan was in my What I been loving post. He is just so sexy!
















4. Favorite Phone App- Instagram
I am pretty sure everyone knows what Instagram is now. I have it on my Android now and I love it! You can follow me on there if you want it's: ccshrum.













5. Favorite Songs- Honestly by Hot Chelle Rae, Boyfriend by Justin Bieber, What makes you beautiful by One Direction.




























































*I Hope you had a great Month of April. Hope May goes great for everyone. I know I will enjoy May because I have no school coming up for almost 3 months! I am excited. So anyways have a good day or good night and I hoped that you enjoyed this!*


Love,
CES <3















No comments:

Post a Comment