Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Vampire Diaries Fashion Series: Caroline

Hey as Promised, Here is the Fashion for Caroline!
Caroline fashion is very girly. She wears Blazers, Floral tops, Sweet heart neck line shirts, dresses and high heels.
















Disclaimer: Not her exact outfits it's just my view on what is similar to what she wears on the show.


Just something cute and simple that she can pull off very well.






















Floral Shorts!






















A cute summer Dress






















Such a Beautiful blazer that Caroline can really pull off and make her style!


















Pink Wedge Heels






















Sometimes you see her wearing a Jean Jacket to dress down some of her girly outfits.














A Formal Dress for her to wear. I personally love it and I think she would love it too.




















I see that sometimes Caroline is wearing a Heart Necklace.






















*Hope You liked this! Last one coming up soon is Bonnie*


Love,
CES <3





1 comment:

  1. I love that blazer! So cute, and I think Caroline would definitely wear it!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete