Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Quick Small Update on Health March 2012

Hey! So this month has been crazy because at the beginning I was having not a lot of pain which is good. I had my Spring break this Month which I went to Hawaii and It was amazing. When I got back I started to have bad back pain, stomach hurting and headache's. I went to see my regular doctor this week and he told me I might have Irritable Bowel Syndrome. He just said he will have to check up on me every month and for me to start keeping a pain journal.
I had my Check up today for my Bladder. She just ask me how my medicine is treating me which the medicine has been easing the pain but the pain will never go away. It gets really worse during my periods and I had to tell the doctor that. She prescribed me some medicine that will help when i am on my period. Hopefully it works.
The doctor's also told me that I don't need to have any stress because it makes my health worse. I can admit I have been under a lot of stress lately. The doctors told me to start doing Yoga which I occasionally do but I really need to start doing more of it. I am hopefully taking Yoga in the fall at my College.

So just a Quick update on how my Health has been lately

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment