Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Book Wish List #2

Hey! I haven't done a Book Wish List in a while, I thought I would share with ya'll what books I am currently wanting to buy. The books I buy are from Amazon and I get them to go on my Kindle. So I will share what books I am wanting, how much they are if you are getting them on your kindle and why I want that book!

1. The Hunger Games
Cost: $7.49 for kindle edition on Amazon


I know the movie is coming out soon but I seen a lot of great book reviews about this series so I been wanting to get it!














2. Lost Voices
Cost: $8.11 for kindle edition on Amazon


I am into Mermaids so I been wanting to get a Mermaid story for a while now and when I read the summary for this book I actually really loved it.














3. Forgotten
Cost: $9.99 for kindle edition on Amazon


This book seemed interesting when I read the Summary. It's about a Girl whose memory is erased every morning at 4:33am. In the morning all she can remember is events from her future. Soon a new interesting boy likes her but she can't remember who he is.










4. Crazy Busy Beautiful: Beauty secrets for getting gorgeous fast


Cost: $9.99 for kindle edition on Amazon


I Love Carmindy from What Not to Wear. Just thought this would be a good book to get some beauty secrets and tips.












5. Maze Runner Trilogy #1

Cost: $9.99 for kindle edition on Amazon


Heard great reviews about the book and I like books that have a lot of action in it.












*These are the books that I am currently wanting to buy! If you have any good book suggestions please leave a comment. If you wanna see my review on my kindle please let me know with a comment!*


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment