Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Review: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

Hey!
I been wanting to do this post for a while now because I finally got my hands on the New Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush. I got the color Rose Petal because it wasn't too bright it looked like it could be more Natural on my skin.
I think it's pretty cool that when you touch it kinda bounces and it kinda feels like playdough. I do love the way it feels, when I use my index finger all I do is rub it around and put it on the apple of my cheeks.
It's a nice pink because it's not too bright and it looks really natural on my skin.
I am really excited to buy another maybe just a bit brighter to see how it would look on my face because I am really pale and I has no color to my face.

What I do is that I put this on my cheeks first then I use the Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural on top and they both look really great together.

Price:  I think I paid about $6.99

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment