Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Pretty Little Liars Fashion Series: Hanna

Hey! So time for me to do Hanna fashion on Pretty Little Liars. Remember the clothes I pick out is just what I think she would wear and it is not exact.
Hanna fashion is really girly and she keeps it classy. She keeps up with fashion knowing whats in right now and whats not. She wears a lot of dresses, High heels, Blazers, and a lot of Jewelry.
















Outfits:


I really think Hanna would love to wear these.




















Very Girly top with ruffles.




















This skirt has some nice detail. Hanna would pair these with either ballet flats or some high heels.


















She is sometimes seen wearing flats. These are really pretty.














Hanna wore some red skinny jeans with a distressed white shirt in a episode.




















Hanna wore this Exact dress in a episode!




















She likes wearing lace tights sometimes in episodes.




















Hanna is seen plenty of times wear blazers over some shirts and dresses.


















A Chanel Purse that Hanna would really love.


















*So I hope you like this! More to come soon on this Series*


Love,
CES <3

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! I think red heels are totally something she would rock!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete