Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Monthly Health Update: Jan.

Hey everyone!
So time for me to do a update on how my Health has been for this month. Well I been having terrible headaches and my ears have been hurting like crazy. I went to see my Doctor and he said that I am having really bad allergies. He told me to try out Zyrtec and It's been working pretty good. I can actually breathe now!! Anyways with my Bladder I feel pain every once in a while but it's not bad as it used to be. Hopefully my health can stay stable and nothing else will pop up. My Doctor also said that allergy season is between oct.-mar. so I would make sure to carry around allergy medicine just in case!

So just a quick update for ya'll.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment