Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Last Week of the Fall Semester of College!

Hey! So this week is the last week of college till my Spring Semester. I am so glad that this Semester is almost over because I need a serious break. I went to class this morning and took my Infant and Toddler final, so all I have left today is my English final. Hopefully I do good on my English because my Semester average isn't that good right now. Tomorrow I have no finals. Wednesday I have Child Growth and Thursday is Math. After this week of School, I should be able to do a lot more Blog Post! I have some ideas in mind for some coming up.
Next Semester of College doesn't start till January 17th and I am taking 4 classes. I also have to do 32hours of Lab for the Spring Semester.

So for all the People in College Good Luck with Finals this Week!!!!!

*Make sure to get plenty of Rest and eat right and Major STUDY!!!!*




























Love,
CES<3

No comments:

Post a Comment