Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

December Favorites 2011 Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone! I celebrated Christmas yesterday with the Family so today we are just relaxing and watching Movies. I am Watching 10th Kingdom lol even though it has nothing to deal with Christmas. Anyways I thought today I would Share my Favorites for December.

Beauty:

1. Clearasil Daily Cleaning Face Pads











2. Olay Bikini Soothing Lotion









3. Physician Formula Happy Booster Blush











4. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Mauve Pink











5. Maybelline Lots of Lashes Mascara











6. Maybelline Twilight Rays Eyeshadow











Non-Beauty:

Favorite Movie: ELF











Favorite TV Show: Roseanne 









Favorite Food: Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps











Favorite Song: I will be home for Christmas by Rascal Flatts















Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays with Lots of Love from Christine<3

1 comment: