Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November Favorites 2011

Hey! I am sorry that I didn't do an Oct. Favorites..Well I might have but I can't remember if I did or not. Anyways I can't believe that This Month has gone by so quickly. December is right around the corner and christmas for people that celebrate it will soon be here.
So Here's what I Love!!!

1. Loreal Paris Sulfate Free Shampoo and Conditioner for Color Treated Hair
I Just Recently got my hair dyed. It was a Redish Brown now its Brown with Blonde Highlights in it. This Shampoo doesn't leave my hair dried out or anything. It's very Moisturizing.








2. Clearasil Pads











3. Covergirl and Olay Simply ageless Concealer











4. Maybelline Lots of Lashes Mascara












Favorite Movie:
I Loved this Movie! I love how the wedding scene was so detailed and how bella was when she was pregnant.
Of Course though I am Team Jacob!!!!








Favorite Book:
This is what I am currently reading now and so far I like it!










Favorite TV Show:
Once Upon a Time on ABC. Comes on every Sunday at 7pm. I love this show! I love movies, books, and shows about magic and fairytales.









Favorite Song:
Without You by Usher and David Guetta














So I Hope you liked this!

Love,
CES<3

1 comment:

  1. Still havent seen breaking dawn! and i really like that song too!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete