Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Monthly Health Update Oct.2011

Hey! So for past couple of days I haven't been feeling good. My Bladder is making me feel sick and weak all the time. I have to miss School and Work because of it. I can't remember If I said what I have been Diagnose with but I will say it again just in Case I forgot.
I have Interstitial Cystitis which is that my Bladder is always Inflamed and the Bladder Wall is Damaged. There is no Cure for this and it could go away on its on or I might have it for the rest of my Life.
I went to Doctor this Month and she officially diagnosed me with this and I been having this for about a Year now.
She gave me this Medicine that I have to take 3 times a day. But I haven't got it yet to take because it's expensive so I found a company that will pay for it for me. I am just waiting for it to arrive to me.
I have to also go back to the Doctor next Week to talk to her about restrictions at my Job. Because sometimes it's hard for me to work when my Bladder acts up.
Also I might be getting on Disability.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment