Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

BCA Month Spread the News and Show Love

Hey! So If you don't this Month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

There are Many that Battle with this Cancer a Day. Many have Survived and now are letting others know that they can too. I think it's time for people to know about this and to Support this Cause so that We can find better Cures and to Prevent Breast Cancer.






Even Celebrity's have gotten Breast Cancer. The one that comes to mind is Christina Applegate.

She fought and she never gave up hope.

Hope is what we should all have. We can Help out with this Cause if We spread the news and tell people that We Support Breast Cancer Awareness.

Show Love to the People who Battle this and Have Lost and Have Survive.

We All Can Make a Difference!!!

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment