Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Quick update!!

Hey! So I know it's been almost a week since I did a Blog post. I been so busy with School and Work I just been trying to focus lately. I do miss Writing Post on here though :) The Reason why I write Posts on here because it takes my mind off of things that might be stressing me out that day and it's a good thing for me. It's basically like my Stress Reliever. Anyways I do have Posts that I would like to do! Hopefully tomorrow I can have a New blog Post on here. But Lately though I been Stressed out a lot plus My dog died that I had since I was 12 that I got from my Grandma before she died of Cancer so it's been pretty rough on me to deal with. I am getting in a better mood though day by day. So I hope this helps ya'll understand whats going on in my Life right now.
Upcoming Post:
1. Revlon Grow Lustrous Review
2. Walmart and Dollar Tree Makeup Haul (Mostly Lip Products)
3. The Lying Game Recap
4. What my Hair looks like Curled and Review

So If you have any Ideas for Post you would like me to do then Leave the Suggestions down below Please:)

Love,
CES<3

No comments:

Post a Comment