Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Update on Life

Hey! So sorry that I haven't been updating my Blog. I just started to go back to work again after being off for about 3 months. This Month has been a little crazy so far. Beginning of the Month was spent in a Hospital because I was so Dehydrated and Doctors wanted to keep a eye on me. I never felt so worse till I had to go to Hospital for Pain and Vomiting. I feel better now but I got my Migraines back again and I had to be put back on Migraine Prevention Medicine and so far it's been doing pretty good. It sucks though because now I owe a lot of Money to the Hospital and I have no Insurance :/ I need to get some though. So Saturday the 13th of this Month I went back to work by My Doctors Approval. The first day back wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. I just had to learn about a few things. So far I been doing pretty okay since I came back to work but just having to get used to being Tired again and my feet hurting. I just need to get back on my Regular Routine of doing things again but I know it will take some time. Well as for School I start next Week on the 22nd. I have 5 Classes and has to do 32 Hours of Lab this Semester. Of Course my Major is still the same, It's Child Development. I have most of my School Supplies except for my College Books. I have to wait till September the 1st to get them. They are gonna cost me $600.00 I hate that they cost so much. I have to focus and Make sure I give these classes my All so that my grades are better this Semester. When Classes start I will try my best to Update and do more Outfits of The Day. As for my Social life it's not that good. Since I am back at work and about to head back to School I will be too Busy to hang with them but I hope I can Try to get time so that I can. Of Course I am still single I been on Dates lately but nothing too Serious yet. I hope that I can find the right guy. Anyways so Nothing really else has happen to me lately.

Love,
CES <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment