Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer Besties Tag 2011

Hey! So When this First started out on Youtube I love watching this Tag and see what People liked using in the Summer Time. I figure this Would be a perfect Tag to do right now since it is still Summer. So Basically this Tag is about your favorite Products you Love to use in the Summer Time.

Favorite Summer:


1. Lip Product- ELF Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15


















2. Blush- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural 



3. Nail Polish- A bold color like a Teal, Yellow or a Hot Pink


4. Liquid Face Product- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15


















5. Powder Face Product- ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder in Ivory


6. Hair Product- Tresseme Heat Tamer 


7. Eye Product- ELF Eyelid Primer


8. Self Tanner- I don't Use A Self Tanner


9. Fashion Accessory- Feather Earrings 


















10. Clothing Piece- Shorts:)


11. Fragrance- Victoria Secret Pure Seduction Body mist and Lotion


*So I Tag anyone who would like to do this!!*


Love,
CES <3

1 comment:

  1. Love the look of feather earrings for summer too!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete