Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Makeup Routine

Hey! I thought that Today I would share how I wear my Makeup when I put it on. During Summer it is a bit different because I don't like putting a lot of Makeup on. That Post will be coming soon. Anyways I will Start off with Face Next Eyes Then Lips.

Face:
1. Hard Candy One Step Foundation-This has a Primer, Foundation, Powder, Concealer all in One.
2. Almay Clear Complexion Makeup- I just put this on any Blemishes that I might have.
3. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer-This has SPF 15
4. ELF Under Eye Concealer- This I use alot because I have Bad under Eye Darkness. Lack of Sleep Yes I know.
5. ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer- The Shade is in Luminance
6. Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush- The Shade is in Natural. I love the way this Smells and It's My Favorite Blush.


 Eyes:
1. ELF Beauty Book Neutral Eye Edition- The Color that I put on the Lid is a Golden Color that Is Matte. Then Under the Brow I use a Soft Pink Color. This Color I really Love!! If you have the Elf Beauty Book the Pink is on the Top Row next to a Brown Shade. The Golden Color is on the Second Row Next to Dark Brown Colors.
2. ELF Shimmer Eye Pencil- I love Using These To just add a Pop of color on my Water line. The Color I used in Picture is a Teal Color.
3. ELF Length and Defining Mascara- This works pretty good on my Lashes and I don't even have to curl them or add fake Lashes. Which To say I don't like Using Fake Lashes because My Lashes are pretty Long already which I like.


Lips:
1. ELF Plumping Lip Glaze- The Color is Called Baby Doll.

*So I Hope Ya'll Liked this. Next Makeup will Be my Summer Makeup Routine.
Just a Note that I won't be doing a lot of Post coming up for about a week or Two because I am sending my Computer off to be fix. It's not Charging like it's suppose to. Just a Heads up On That.*

Love.
CES <3

1 comment: