Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Random Thoughts

So I been trying to figure out what I should write about but lately my mind has been going blank. Today is gonna be a lazy day for me because I haven't been feeling well since yesterday. So i am trying my best to relax. My school is over with for this semester but I have Lab to make up. So starting this week I need to start getting caught up so My classes can become complete instead of Incomplete. This Tuesday though I have a Doctor appointment to see about possible surgery. I am kinda nervous about it but I know that it needs to be done. Hopefully they will find what they need and I will feel better afterwards. This summer though is gonna be pretty boring because I am not working right now I am on Temporary leave till august. I am just so used to staying busy that it's gonna be weird  for me to just not do a lot. At least over the Summer I can think about what classes I wanna take when I go back to College.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment