Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Quick Beauty Tips For On The Go

Hey SO I thought today I would give you some beauty tips that are Quick to do when Your On The Go. Some of The Products I tell you about is some that I actually use and works.

Hair Tips:

1. Tresemme Dry Shampoo-You can use this when You are late going somewhere and You don't have time to wash your hair.
2. Rinse In Cold Water- If you do Have time to shower, Rinse your hair with Cold Water it will be easier to style faster.
3. Ponytail or Bun-I know if I don't have enough time to style my hair or it's a "Bad Hair Day" I would put My hair in a Ponytail or Bun because It doesn't take that Long to do. Then Just put alittle Hair Spray in it so It will stay.

Skin Tips:


1. Ponds Morning Refresh-When you don't have time to wash your face, These have tiny beads to gently ex-foliate and remove Pore Clogging oils.
2. Travel Size Lotion-It's good to carry this around with you because it will fit in your purse and you never know when you will be needing it.

Makeup Tips:


1. One Step Foundation- It is good to have a One Step Foundation because it has a Primer, Foundation, Concealer, and Powder all in One. I used the Hard Candy One Step Makeup Foundation. It's Fast and easy to use because It has a Pump. Which I love <3
2. Tinted Moisturizer-Try to pick one that has SPF because it will protect your skin from the Sun. Easy and Fast to use.
3. All Over Color Stick-Pick something that can be used as a Blush, Eyeshadow, or for the Lips thats an all in One Product like ELF All Over color Stick. Make sure it can be blended easily.
4. Eyeshadow-Pick a Eyeshadow that Will go with all colors that you wear like something Neutral. Also an Eyeshadow that is easy to blend and doesn't have a lot of fallout so your not wasting time trying to clean up your eye or fix it.
5. Water Proof Mascara and Eyeliner-Works for any event that you might have. Even if you work outside it won't run down your face.

Love,
CES <3

2 comments:

  1. This was a great post - I've never really seen the whole "all in one foundation" so I'll have to keep an eye out for that! Great tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    Yea Check Out The Hard Candy One Step Foundation. I really Like it you should try it out and see what you think!

    x0x0x0

    ReplyDelete