Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Book Wish List #1

So Today I thought I would share what books that I been wanting to get for a while now. This wish list is off the one I have for Amazon.com. Just a while back I bought me a Kindle because I thought it would be perfect for me to carry around whenever I wanna read instead of carrying a big book around.
Does Anyone Have One? and How do You like It?
See I am still trying to get used to it and figure it out because I haven't had it that long yet. I currently have 3 books on there so far.

So Here is a Few thats on my Wish List that I am Sure gonna buy next:
1. Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley
2. The Lying game by Sara Shepard
3. Pay it Forward by Catherine Hyde
4. P.S I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
6. Soul Surfer by Bethany Hamilton

The Book I am Currently Reading: Pretty Little Liars #2 by Sara Shepard

Next Books I am Gonna Read:
1. Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
2. Pretty Little Liars #3 by Sara Shepard
3. A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks
4. House Of Night #1 by P.C Cast

Love,
CES <3

1 comment:

  1. HUNGER GAMES. BEST TRILOGY EVER.

    http://21saraloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete