Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

A New Start March. 6th, 2011

Hey Guys so I wanted to start a Blog so that You can always know what I am up to or whatever. I will update whenever I can. It's Just to express my feelings toward different things. These will always be random and some Post will be short and some may be Long....

These last couple of months have been so crazy for me, My health and my personal relationships have got me so stressed out. It started in Oct. 23rd of last year when I started to have bad lower stomach pains like Everyday. Since then I have been in the Hospital 4 times, and has had multiple test done. The doctors can't really find out whats wrong with me except that it might be my ovaries. I just hate doctors and having to be stuck in a hospital it just drives me crazy! Anyways my next step is to see a Gynecologist(Lady Doctor) to see if it has to deal with my Ovaries or not. I know the test that they will perform are gonna drive me insane because I just feel like I am violated all the time UGH :/ So hopefully they will find out whats wrong, Tomorrow is when I will go see them. So now is my personal relationships, Okay I am not trying to lash out on anybody or just put my personal relations out there but I just feel like I need to express my self some how right? Well I just got out of a relationship that Has had it's ups and downs. Now I really Loved him but I just can't do it anymore it's not healthy for me. Well Ours was a long distance relationship which those I really hate but for him I was gonna make an exception for. Like a week or so ago He told me that He needed a break from me because of my "Health" Well Who wouldn't be upset about that....Well I was. Then to find out from a "Friend" Which I don't really talk to anymore, that he broke up with me for her. Now come on you don't think I wouldn't be mad and upset about. That just hurts when I was gonna open my self up to him. Like I said I am not putting any names out there but THEY do know who They are. Well Now I don't talk to him or her because I am tired of all the games and lies. It's time for me to finally move on and have a Fresh start in life.  I know It will take me some time but I know it's something that I need to do.

"Everything Happens For A Reason"

So I don't know how many people will read this and like it but I really don't care. This is just to express my feelings.I don't really express my self a lot so this is just kinda like a Stress reliever that I hope will work for me. And these post will be random and will talk about different things....

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment